Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The vast left-wing conspiracy

I'm part of it. I started working for these guys a short while ago, and while I was chatting with a coworker today, she mentioned that we are the conspiracy that tea-baggers and ditto-heads talk about. Nobody knows who we are, yet we work tirelessly for progressive issues and groups, raising awareness and money. You know what, that's a conspiracy of which I'm just fine being a part.

Here's a question that came from a different coworker: Are there any conservative groups that canvass? The closest I could think of is proselytizing Christians.

Anyway, blogging will be light as I can now do more than bloviate about the issues I care about: I am actually out there doing what I can to get people involved. Health care is the big one right now, and I'm glad to be working on it.

(Of course, anything said on this blog reflect my thoughts and mine alone, and do not reflect the positions of the Fund for the Public Interest.)

1 comment:

  1. Great, B.P.! They're an outstanding organization.

    I hope you're wrong, though. I hope working for them will give you all sorts of things you just HAVE to blog about. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete